The ILSI Research Foundation has created e-Learning courses to deliver training in an accessible, interactive format. This open resource is available for regulatory agencies, the private sector and academics.
- 24/7: access the course anytime it meets your schedule, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Extended Access allows 150 days to complete the course and review concepts.
- Lessons provide easy navigation through robust content.
- Self-Assessments provide instant feedback on your understanding after each module.
- Glossary compiles definitions of key terms from the course.
- Multiple Languages: All courses are available in English. Select courses are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, French and Chinese.
Biosafety and Biotechnology Courses
- Understanding Low Level Presence in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Confined Field Trials of Genetically Engineered Plants
- Application of Problem Formulation to the Environmental Risk Assessment of Genetically Engineered Crops
Food Safety Courses
- Concepts in the Safety Assessment of Novel Food and Feed
- Application of Problem Formulation for Food and Feed Safety Assessment
To receive access, please contact email@example.com.
Accessing Your Course
Please follow the steps below to navigate to the courses.
- Click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Enter your user credentials and click “Login”.
- Click on “Course Manager” to view your course.
- Click on “Start Course” to begin your course.
- You will see an introductory page with the overview, objectives, course goals, table of contents, lessons, quizzes and reference materials. Scroll to the lessons section and click “Start lesson” to begin.
Please note, you need to be registered for a course prior to logging in.